From 1971 to 1999 he was busy growing up in Hamburg’s bacon belt. Camouflaged the whole thing with an A-levels and a university degree in ethnology (topic: “Cultural Features of MUDs and Chatrooms”). While still studying at Kabel New Media he started working as a copywriter for BMW. Became father of two boys. In permanent positions at BBDO InterOne and Jung von Matt as copywriter, editor, text and concept CD and team leader. Since 2012 on the road as a freelancer.
Technologically, it has never been easier to reach many people with messages. Communicatively, it has never been more complex to touch them with one message. It is in this field of tension that I see my work as a copywriter, CD copy and concept developer. My focus is on the production of high-quality, entertaining texts. Whether analogue or digital, it hardly plays a role. Thanks to my varied project work with a wide variety of clients and with varying expectations and prerequisites, I have been fortunate over the last 20 years to have developed qualifications for the implementation of holistic brand experiences that go far beyond pure text production.
– attention-grabbing headlines
– carefully researched + entertaining short and long copies
– well thought-out platform texts (to the taste of Google)
– the simple communication of complex facts by means of words
– mature storyboards for TV, YouTube or for pitch films
– crisp posts and campaigns for instagram, facebook & Co
– conclusive and convincing customer presentations
– creative concepts and fresh campaign ideas
– the development and implementation of content marketing concepts
– the creative management of technically demanding projects such as configurators
– the filling of responsive platforms (although I am not a UX concept developer)
– creative customer advice derived from the strategy
– the cooperation with internal teams or other freelancers
– to convey the requirements for professional work as a copywriter
Audi ++ BMW ++ Mini ++ BMW M ++ Volkswagen ++ Ford ++ MediaMarkt ++ Telekom ++ O2 ++ IONOS by 1&1 ++ Lufthansa Technik ++ Microsoft ++ OBI ++ Tchibo ++ Otto Group ++ Miele ++ Beiersdorf ++ Schwarzkopf ++ Jim Beam ++ Krombacher (Schweppes) ++ Dresdner Bank ++ Hamburger Sparkasse ++ VisualVest ++ zestonics ++ Save the Children
Scholz & Friends – Grabarz & Partner – Serviceplan – Jung von Matt (Tech/Sports/Next Alster) – Philipp und Keuntje – interone GmbH – DDB Hamburg – Wunderman – Publicis Pixelpark – Young & Rubicam – Leagas Delaney – Redblue
…I’m fiddling around with a story about extraterrestrials who, for a change, are quite fond of us and like to cook.